Call 617.299.6453 (617.299.Mike)
Man with a Van is available as a one or two man service in a full-size cargo van with ten feet behind the seats, a custom rack to maximize interior space, heavy duty industrial rubber bed mat, hand tools, furniture pads, dolly, hand truck, cart and more.
The enclosed van eliminates worries about your cargo flying off the back like a pickup truck. Interior of the van is clean. Trusted, experienced helpers, non-smokers, well rated on yelp. Small job focus, you’re not a low priority or inconvenience.
Price factors include time, location and difficulty. Prices are calculated with timed, flat or combination rates, one man or two, based on details.
- One Man with Van : $40 thirty minute max ADD $10 per 1/4 hour (15 minutes) for additional time… you are the helper.
- Man with Van PLUS Helper: $80 thirty minute max ADD $30 per 1/2 hour (30 minutes) for additional time.
- Mileage: on some jobs $0.50 per mile plus tolls may be included in a price quote.
- Simple easy jobs cost less: based on the job there may be additional charges to account for travel and difficulty, but prices are detailed in advance. Price quotes are expressed as flat rates or timed rates based on what needs to be done, and may be higher than the base rates listed above.
The best surprise is no surprise. Typical questions include :
- Exact addresses and items to be moved?
- Distance to carry? Logistics: Stairs? Hallways? Courtyards? Elevators?
Time begins upon arrival at starting location on local jobs. The local area includes most of Boston, Cambridge, Brookline and Somerville. Payment is cash only please upon completion. BEYOND LOCAL: Flat and or timed rate using estimated load/unload and roundtrip travel time from Boston, plus fuel and tolls. Calls, texts and emails are delivered instantly and responded to as quickly as possible.